Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
personalized bar runners,
custom bar runner
Color Printed Rubber Bar Runner , Natural Rubber Bar Mat With Logos
Item:Rubber Bar Mat With Logos, Bar Mat,Printed Bar Mat
material: non-skid natural foam rubber base with polyester fabric surface
customized and artwork is available.
Packing: opp polybag or PE bag
Unit price: according to customers' quantity
Sample leadtime: 5-7 days after get your artwork details
Sample set up charge:USD200/design
Mass production leadtime: decide to your order quantity.
payment terms : T/T , 30% deposit , the rest 70% be paid before delivery.
This kind of bar runner is used for the promotion and advertising for the beer companies, Alcohol companies. it has the advantage of it's cheaper price and better advertising.
we can supply the bar runner which can be printed with your company logo for advertising and promotion events as a promotion gift.
Rubber Bar Mat With Logos, Bar Mat,Printed Bar Mat
Natural rubber +polyester fabric
Price is base on size and qty.
500pcs, but can be discussed.
various colors and popular styles
sublimation or silk printing,etc
T/T, Western Union
It is base on quantity. Usually, about 12 days after sample aproval.
1pc/pp bag, 100pcs/ctn,
USD100/design, buyer pays the shipment fee.
Used for promotion gifts, advertising
A highly effective promotional tool
AI, PDF,JPG, The DPI should be above 300.
2.Experience:rich export experience and professional foreign trade team.
3.Quality:Good material,smellless and anti-slip
4.Price:the same quality ,the lowest price.
5.Pass SGS test